Philosophy of Orodism, the philosophy of superior life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philosophy of Orodism, the philosophy of superior life

Intimate gathering of Orodists

Latest topics

» Artificial Intelligence Essays on Orodism philosophy
by Jennifer Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:24 pm

» The philosophy of Orodism in cyprus
by Jennifer Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:09 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Germany
by Jennifer Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:50 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Niger
by Jennifer Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:45 pm

» The philosophy of Orodism in Ghana
by Jennifer Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:29 pm

» The philosophy of Orodism in Egypt
by Jennifer Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:28 pm

» The philosophy of Orodism in Libya
by Jennifer Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:25 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Guinea Bissau
by Jennifer Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:14 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Morocco
by Jennifer Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:10 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Equatorial Guinea
by Jennifer Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:56 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in South Africa
by Jennifer Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:40 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Eritrea
by Jennifer Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:40 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Indonesia
by Jennifer Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:39 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in South Korea
by Jennifer Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:09 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in China
by Jennifer Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:51 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Djibouti
by Jennifer Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:39 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Mexico
by Jennifer Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:18 pm

» The philosophy of Orodism in Belize
by Jennifer Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:46 pm

» The philosophy of Orodism in United States of America (USA)
by Jennifer Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:08 am

» The philosophy of Orodism in Malaysia
by Jennifer Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:08 am

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Sun May 12, 2024 10:52 pm

2 posters

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani

Titanium
    Titanium

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Empty I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani

Post by Titanium Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Orod was born in the city of Mashhad in January, in the middle of a snowy night. His father, Mohammad Taghi Shorka, the son of Baba, he was from the city of Shirvan in Khorasan, a good, noble and very kind man who always had a heart for the warm hearth of the family. Orod's mother, Fatemeh Jahed Tabasi, was from the Qashqai tribe of Shiraz, a kind, educated, and compassionate woman who always strived and suffered for the growth of her beloved children. The name of Orod's only child is Ghazaleh. Orod's ideas are based on three pillars: "Love of the Universe", "Love of the Humanity" and "Love of the Freedom".He now lives in the beautiful city of Karaj and loves the people of this city very much.
    -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani

I'm glad I never became a government employee.

When I see the marigold, I become a little boy on the threshold of the garden of life.

The pains, challenges and rebellions of human beings forced Orod to research, explore and think for many years of his life ... in order to reach a correct understanding of the fabric of the universe and life. Then he wrote them for the future ... In this way, he did not sell his pure ideal at any cost ... Today, after years of suffering and hearing many sarcasm, he is pleased. Because he knows that the "philosophy of Orodism" has risen from the heart of his sentences, and as long as it is current in the thoughts, Orod will never die, and this is his only share of his life.

Orod laid the foundation of the philosophy of Orodism from love to the universe, humanity, and freedom.

The philosophy of Orodism always derives its identity from the words of Orod in the Red Book.

Since the future will be curious about Orod, and some may decide to discredit him with lies and slander, I must say that Orod has never approached any government or political official. He heard insults from all sides, but he remained silent. He earned his living through personal work and effort, so everything else you hear is a lie.

In the philosophy of Orodism, Orod sought to offer a wise and conciliatory relic to future generations.

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Name-118

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Name-117

I have mentioned the island of kindness many times and said that we should move to it ... I very much hope that this island will be formed one day.

To the enemies of the philosophy of Orodism in the next hundreds and thousands of years, I say in advance: I am glad that I am not alive to see your face and read your insults. Your like-minded fathers hurt me so much that death was many times sweeter to me than honey ...
    Titanium
    Titanium

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Empty Re: I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani

Post by Titanium Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 pm

The firefighters are the true soldiers of the people, they are sacrificing for us every day.

From Orod's point of view, firefighters are truly enduring people.

Alas, sometimes the negligence and stupidity of ignorant people takes the life of the most honorable and brave firefighters.

"Orod" has always sought to sow the seeds of love and friendship for the better coexistence of human beings with the universe and each other.

Instead of digging into the past like a Badger, I like to dive into a glorious future like a hawk.

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Name-113

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Name-115

Orod's words are his thoughts and concerns for the future people.

Orod's parents taught him that the family's reputation is very important. in time he learned, no reputation will last except with Treating people well and wise treatment of others.
    Sumeet
    Sumeet

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Empty Re: I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani

Post by Sumeet Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:02 am

Incapable people despise fame.

Fame without awareness is troublesome.

Parents, whether they like it or not, are the myths and heroes of their children's lives. Let us be worthy guardians of this deep feeling of our children.

Poor people who do not have a hero.

The heroes of lowly people like them are fleeting.

One can become a hero again and again in different ways.

Who is the firefighter? He is the refuge of the helpless.

Fighting death and rescuing people is the art of firefighters.

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Name-114

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani Name-910
    Sumeet
    Sumeet

Post by Sumeet Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:02 am

The mighty man removes his enemy from power but does not hang him.

Certainly, power isn't permanent, no one has it forever. We must not forget the condition of politeness and respect for others.

What will beautify power is the sacrifice and willingness to help others.

How good it is when we support the pure aspirations of others to achieve what they love.

I'm glad I never became a government employee. -The Philosopher Hakim Orod Bozorg Khorasani A34a5811a64f3ac5b3fb12f242a2342998fe616b

What makes a famous person proud is his politeness, humanity and freedom.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:37 pm